Next Thread
Print Thread
A
andmann Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
I encountered the beatsmaster with his two grand beasts Pasha and Tasha outside of driftwood.

they have the Guardian Angel skill, which deflects 50% of damage taken to nearby allies. Whenever I damage one of them the game just silently crashes to desktop. no error logs etc.

I assume they cause an infinite recursion. as The shared damage probably procs the skill causing the damage to be split again and again and again...

this was in Tactician Mode

Last edited by andmann; 17/09/17 02:13 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Same here, also on tactician. Tried changing all the graphical settings, it's not that. Waiting for possible solution and/or fix.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Same

R
stranger
stranger
R
Wow, seems like I'm not the only one with the problem huh? Is it best to just avoid them until it's fixed or?

A
andmann Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
yeah- I killed the beastmaster plundered the chest and ran away lol...

I just hope no plot relevant npc has the guardian angel skill x.x

Last edited by andmann; 17/09/17 08:22 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello, I am not at this boss, but have tried to make a by-pass for you all by changing the monster version of the spell into another that hopefully will NOT crash the game, but I need
1. Testers
2. a savegame just before the boss and preferably one before "entering" the map. Game might not recognize and spell changes on monsters if they already loaded, so we have to test a bit.

I must empathize that this is a bypass-in-testing and probably will *NOT* work out-of-the-box:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q3l00ty83cmv3wl/GuardianAngeltoCauseFear.pak

please upload saves I can test with and paste url

EDIT:
sorry, to use this, enter game dir, then data folder and palace mod inside a folder called "Mods". If there is not folder in games data directory called "Mods", then just Make one and place the file in there.

Now, start game and in main menu click on button called "Mods", now you see my mod there and you musr now on right side of it mark it so you see a white check-mark, then it's activated.

Last edited by Avalonica; 19/09/17 09:18 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
(Mod is not working) Anyway game crashed :c waiting for fix... thank you for try.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcevhlx5iy7pswe/QuickSave_3.lsv - its savegame

Last edited by Sergeikdi; 19/09/17 04:36 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
I have the exact same issue. When I open the chest Pasha and Tasha appears and attacking Pasha(or being attacked by it) causes the game to crash. I tried to run away from them but as combat ended the game crashed. I noticed a couple of white "strings" going from the mobs to the ground they stand on. It was very weird.

I'm surprised so few people have encountered this issue?

S
stranger
stranger
S
I have fix for ths problem (BUG + BUG = FIXED CRASH)

Before this fight you must use this bug (http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=615472#Post615472) and after you can come and kill this bad bears without problem (right click) and after that go to trools and fix first bug... (sorry about my bad english) but its worked for me

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard