#613114 17/09/17 08:10 AM
O
Oddball Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Completed the quest

I got the reward - nice magical armor. Quest still showing incomplete with me as well after reward. Hope someone fixes this bug quickly

Hate having completed quests still showing as not completed

To young to die, to old to Rock and Roll
N
stranger
stranger
N
Yep same here, and it's not just that Quest, it's many quests in Act 1.

B
stranger
stranger
B
What I want to know is whether it's just a problem with the quest log or it's a bug that actually breaks the quest.
Please devs ... answer this question, becouse apart this problem, the game is one of the best I have ever played in my life, and this bug breaks immersion.

P.s. Sorry for my english :)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Its buggy still for me as well as are several in the Escape from Reaper's Eye Arc. Still an amazing game, even better than the 1st one (which I really didn't think possible)

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm having the same issue with the same quest. I refused to give up Stingtail, killed Griff, and got the crest from the elf who asked me to give it to Sahelia's allies, and chose the reward from Sahelia. Went back to Stingtail, had the scene with The Red Prince's dream session with Stingtail, who then has nothing more to say to any of my characters.
Now I have 'Sahelia's Crest' in my inventory, but 'The Imprisoned Elf' still isn't flagged as being completed. Loving the game, but concerned that having these quests not flagged as completed is going to cause issues down the line smirk

Edit: My quest log is even stuck on "We freed Amryo. Sahelia will no doubt be pleased. We should return to her."

Last edited by skabbo; 20/09/17 01:24 AM. Reason: Updated detail
M
stranger
stranger
M
I have encountered also one problem related to this quest. I killed Griff (it was my first fight in Fort Joy) and released Elf before talking to Stingtail. After that, I went to Stingtail and in the dialog, I get options, like eat drudanae or give it back to release Elf, what's kinda stupid since it's already free! wink

There should be options:
-> if Elf is free: *Slap Stingtail and tell him that you don't like when someone tries to freeze you*
-> if Elf is free and you have Griff's shirt in back: *Offer Stingtail to take Griff's shirt and tell him that you have to talk with Griff, but you will be back soon.*

T
stranger
stranger
T
I am in exactly the same boat as you, re the elf quest stuck at saying we should go back to tell the blind lady that we freed her friend. It never 'closes'.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard