Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Alrighty,

So having the character you use to loot all the things have high luck is actually really neat! Especially in act 2 with all the millions of smelly fish piles.

Have you guys been using it and what are your experiences?
I'm asking because I have to restart and thinking about making a looter character.

Update
I've now completed Act 1 on my new playthrough with a dedicated looter with now 7 Lucky Charm (4+3 gear) and I'm drowning in gear.

To reiterate, LC can proc on every chest, box, pile of bones, fish, bucket, barrel or heap of flesh out there. You start finding epic at 4 LC, and it happens quite frequently. I have no clue if I can find legendaries as well. We will see smile

Update II
Found a legendary in the 3rd fish pile I looked at in act 2
Still at 4+3 LC

Update III
4 epics and 1 additional legendary before even getting to Driftwood.
I'll stop updating this now, I think anyone stumbling upon this post can get the point smile

Good luck adventurers!

Last edited by Yama1291; 18/09/17 11:59 AM.
veteran
veteran
We kind of always have a guy with it. Is it worth? Hard to tell. But in general you need one guy with barter & persuasion, one with loremaster, 1 with thievery, sneaking and telekinesis are not that important, so one can easily have lucky find, though having it on the guy with thievery is probably more comfortable.

Y
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
LF looks to be great. I'm updating the OP.

Y
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
update:

Found my first legendary with LC. 3rd fish-pile in act 2 did it. 7LC (4+3 gear).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard