Print Thread
D
Drummss Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hey,

I was wondering if it were possible to edit the UI with modding? For example; adding a text input so you can type in a value instead of using a slider in the trader UI?

Thanks,
Drummss

T
addict
addict
T
I don't think so. Afaik the GUI is made in Flash, and there's no supported way to change/replace/modify that code.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tinkerer
I don't think so. Afaik the GUI is made in Flash, and there's no supported way to change/replace/modify that code.

What if someone has Flash Professional (4, 5.5, 6, xxx) and/or FlashBuilder? Or if we use something like JPEXS [0] together with FlashDevelop? [1]

I'm curious because Skyrim's ui is also made with flash/scaleform and people could modify it (I believe by unpacking and fixing up things), and I would love to create a mini game as a mod which would probably require new menus (don't have editor access to check what's possible until monday when gog uploads it).

Is the scripting language powerful enough so we could use custom 3d objects to fake a menu?

[0] https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/features/
[1] http://flashdevelop.org/

T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by JimPanzee
Originally Posted by Tinkerer

What if someone has Flash Professional (4, 5.5, 6, xxx) and/or FlashBuilder? Or if we use something like JPEXS [0] together with FlashDevelop? [1]

I have absolutely no idea. That's completely outside my field of expertise.

Is the scripting langage powerful enough so we could use custom 3d objects to fake a menu?

No, that is not possible from script.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard