Next Thread
Print Thread
E
enosu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
The notifications you get when you find a new recipe for example is not showing up for me. I'm not sure if it's a visual bug or not though.

During a fight, a lot of notifications started popping up randomly. It freaked me out so I decided to reload a save.

Right now, I am too afraid to keep playing in fear of some gamebreaking bug destroying my progression.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Been getting this issue also, doesn't always happen and once they do pop up (usualy at start of combat) the issue goes away for a while. Exiting to main menu also sorts this for a bit.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I've found a way to reproduce it reliably.
Stand next to a staircase or other exit and press F5 to quick save. The saving spinner should start running, and shortly after it's finished you should see the notification about the save being successful.
Then press F5 again and exit the area after the saving spinner stops, but before the notification pops up.
When you arrive in the other area, you won't get the notification, and all future notifications will be queued but not shown until something happens that fixes it, causing the game to flush the queue like notification diarrhea.

Not a game dev myself, but I don't think it should be too hard to fix.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard