Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
So I spoke to both of the dogs running around the Driftwood Fishworks with Ifan. They are both avidly smelling something "out of the ordinary" or "unnatural" or "suspicious" coming from "below the Fishworks".

Has anybody found a quest related to this, or where to access "Below" the Fishworks, or are these just the ramblings of super-hyper-ADHD canines and their ultra-sense of smelling source/void tainted fish and I'm trying to find something that isn't actually in the game as a quest? I'm sure others are curious about this as well. Haven't found anything yet.

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.
S
stranger
stranger
S
There is a hatch next to a dog that's inside, hidden under some barrels and boxes.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Stormhavoc
There is a hatch next to a dog that's inside, hidden under some barrels and boxes.

Ahh nice... SPOILER:

I'll have to check it out after I finish seeing all the results of this Magic Djinn lamp that I found. So far the funniest thing I've seen is selling it to a vendor. Vendor rubs the lamp --> Djinn is released and goes hostile against your party and all vendors in the center of Driftwood --> Magisters stay neutral toward you but are now fighting all the vendor NPCs and the Djinn. Funniest thing I've seen in the game yet.

Edit: Literally blood, fire, ice, poison, oil everywhere all over Driftwood right now. This is hilarious.

Last edited by ExecutiveCivic; 18/09/17 04:00 AM.

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard