Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
drBrod Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I wondering about this skill and ways to use without ap wasting. At begin of the game, it looked inefficient in most cases, because i needed to use some ap to actually build a surface, wasting ap and a maybe a skill/item.
Later in the game, i found out some interesting skill like phoenix dive, that allow to reposition your character and develop a usefull surface around you. Another combo, with elf character, is self sacrifice to build a blood surface.
I didn't try yet this synergies, but surely I will do it. Anyone have some interesting tips for use this skill in creative/efficient ways?

K
stranger
stranger
K
I'm playing ranger and we have a "support" that also have poly for the utility and he can create/change a surface for me when we need specific surface.

addict
addict
Hit a companion until they lose health damage before a fight for the bloodpool and use it so you start off with a physical arrow damage buff.

The arrowhead does become a lot more useful when scaling kicks in because they do quite a ridiculous amount of damage.

T
T
Well it definitely works best with elf and his flesh sacrifice (same as with summon incarnate). But depending on your needs, you can also use barrels, or spells pre-fight to create fitting surface.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard