Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zherot Offline OP
banned
OP Offline
banned
Z
I can't count how many times i have to load a game or how much this has ruined my experience...

Just to give an example, i had one fight in which i barely survived with everyone and you know what happened?, the character i had selected still had autoattack on so i clicked somewhere and he attacked one of my party members KILLING HER... seriously this is just unbelieavable in the end i had to use a damn resurrect scroll WICH I DIDN'T WANTED AND THAT IS WHY I WAS AVOIDING TO DIE IN THE FIRST PLACE, but reloading that TEDIOUS battle in TACTICIAN mode wasn't an option.

Seriously...

veteran
veteran
What?

Honestly if you're having trouble with clicking on things so many times you can't count, Tactician mode probably isn't for you.

Z
Zherot Offline OP
banned
OP Offline
banned
Z
Originally Posted by Stabbey
What?

Honestly if you're having trouble with clicking on things so many times you can't count, Tactician mode probably isn't for you.

No, it is NOT my fault, the problem is the game always defaults auto attack whenever you enter combat, so many times i have just hit the ground when i actually wanted to move... this time this stupidity killed my character.

It is not my problem it is something tha game should have at least an option to disable.

W
stranger
stranger
W
I have never experienced this issue. I'm sorry for your troubles.

veteran
veteran
I don't think anyone else has had this issue, and I've read every post of a very active thread on another forum. I don't remember seeing it on the Steam forums either.

Z
Zherot Offline OP
banned
OP Offline
banned
Z
Maybe because there is more important stuff to focus on but it is an unnecesary annoyance and a quality of life change.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Do you have auto-attack command on your hotbar? Then remove it. You can auto attack by simply left click on enemies.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard