Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
The editor does not come with a copyright notice, license agreement or even a term of use. It would help to know what we're allowed to do with the editor and what we're not allowed to do.

Please and thank you.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I am asking, because I would like to know whether or not if it's ok to extend the editor.

addict
addict
The general Steam license agreement (fair use, no commercial re-use,...) always applies.
For a more specific one I should be able to come back to you in the next couple of days.
I'll be sure to mention this specific use case as well to guarantee it is alright or not.

Last edited by Larian_KVN; 20/09/17 06:52 PM.

CTRL+K the elf
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Thank you, I look forward to hearing back from you on what we're allowed to do with the editor.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hello,

since this question is kind of related I hope this is not thread hijacking. Can we upload our mod to a public github/gitlab/bitbucket/whatever repository?

addict
addict
Yes GreedyQuestioner,

mods can be uploaded however you like. That's where the local publish option is for. It places a package in your "Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin 2/Local Mods" folder so people can upload outside of Steam to ModNexus, or anywhere else.

Last edited by Larian_KVN; 21/09/17 08:18 AM.

CTRL+K the elf
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Is there any update on this particular use?

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard