Next Thread
Print Thread
#616374 19/09/17 10:26 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
ok i used the Vision to speak with all the ghosts, used my undead fingers to open the door by the masters to get to the construct over the portal, and now im stuck. i even killed the construct that is there ,now what? no Ghost no Construct that can help me there in the Game!!!! im now in the main hall and can do nothing, in the library anything shocks me what is a button or lever

Last edited by Traximus; 19/09/17 10:28 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
This thing is quite easy than Arx's puzzle (which is last chapter of the game)

Use Phase Capacitor to unlock the way to the Arena of the One, you can found it inside the academy rooms, one on the west room (storage) inside the academy, one at master corpse in library, and the last one inside the cabinet in library (make sure you have 3-4 Phase Capacitor).

Place those Phase Capacitors on the east side of the room on the top of platform with lightning logo (FYI if you dont know how to place it, just open your inventory drag and drop the Phase Capacitor there), move the mirrors there to face north, go to northern room (which is library) move the mirror to face west, go to the main road/hall and move mirror (that received light from mirror in library) to face north. Now you can see the barrier. After that place one battery on the side of the lever (if i'm not mistaken) to electrify the lever, after that move that Phase Capacitor to 2 platforms with lightning logo (if you have 3 you shouldn't worry about this), move the lever, voila! the barrier is lifted and you can continue.

Last edited by scrapyard123; 20/09/17 04:50 AM.
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
....... only thing i didn't try XD

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard