Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Asyrin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
One of the challenges of an effective Int based Battlemage build is the fact that you need a staff of the element(s) you're specializing in.

It'd be really impactful if you could take any staff and combine it with an elemental essence and change the elemental damage type that it does.

It....sounds simple?

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
I would like this as well,especialy if this leads to the fact that combining a staff with a shadow essence would lead to a staff that deals physical damage to work with necromancer theme.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
This would be perfect for my first mod (and I could even use it too)!

I've just tested to combine staves of any type with a Fire essence resulting in a Fire staff and it seems to work as expected (for now).

R
stranger
stranger
R
I'm actually working on something like this right now. Unfortunately I ran into an issue with how I planned on implementing it, so I might need to take an entirely different approach (it's actually a bit more involved on the modder's end than I expected). If I can figure it out I'll probably have it up on the workshop in the next week or so, but I'm a complete novice so I won't promise anything just yet.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Zhob
I've just tested to combine staves of any type with a Fire essence resulting in a Fire staff and it seems to work as expected (for now).

I've been trying to do it as well. Did you manage to avoid overwriting the staff previous bonuses when changing elements?

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
No I did not! I actually had to give up because of lack of time. Good luck finding this out!

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard