Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I'm pleased to announce the release of my mod GMAddon1, which allows users to use almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign!

It will be updated as time goes on.

Last edited by Shapeshifter777; 20/09/17 01:00 AM.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
stranger
stranger
Nice job!

old hand
old hand
Nice job, but GMAddon1 is selling yourself pretty short imo. Makes it look like a test GM campaign or something.

old hand
old hand
Great contribution, well done!

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Nice Job ill check it out later

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I appreciate the support. Glad you all enjoy it so far.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
Looks awesome so far. The only thing I might tweak is the mini map. I got lost a few times when looking to use the level in a scene but I can see why you did it. Players having a mini map and being able to scroll all over the map really bugs me.

I play on doing something with the big open farm in my campaign. Possible huge goblin raid or Diablo like demon invasion and you have to clear to the opening ( the rock pile in one corner) and go in to destroy the den of evil.

I did open the level with all the creature and turn off peace mode and unpaused the game just to see what would happen.

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by WMC51
Looks awesome so far. The only thing I might tweak is the mini map. I got lost a few times when looking to use the level in a scene but I can see why you did it. Players having a mini map and being able to scroll all over the map really bugs me.

I play on doing something with the big open farm in my campaign. Possible huge goblin raid or Diablo like demon invasion and you have to clear to the opening ( the rock pile in one corner) and go in to destroy the den of evil.

I did open the level with all the creature and turn off peace mode and unpaused the game just to see what would happen.

Glad you found a good use for my farm area. smile I am thinking about making the minimap available in a later version. Getting lost does suck.

W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
It probably wont ne an issue once youve been in the level more than 10 minutes.

I'm going to make good ise of the ruined too just not sure ehat yet. Maybe orcs took it over. The areas are just about the perfect size.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
for some reason i dont see campaign in the selection of creatures in GM mode.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by Belligerence; 20/09/17 01:16 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Awesome work Shapeshifter!

Now all we need is someone to do this with every single placeable 'item'.

Fantastic stuff!

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
EDIT: NVM I am blind and dumb. I realize now that I hadn't activated this mod in the ADDONS tab when creating a new GM campaign.

Thanks for this!

Last edited by JRavens; 20/09/17 03:56 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
the same happens to me

K
stranger
stranger
K
Is there a direct download so i can use this with my gog version?

N
stranger
stranger
N
[quote=Kinrak]Is there a direct download so i can use this with my gog version? [/quote]

+1, would love to use this too, a direct download would be awesome and really apreciated. ^^

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
A direct download will probably come when it is finished, which might be a while. I still want to add in the few remaining NPCs, but the bulk of my time is on adding more areas for GMs to use. The current version has four relatively large maps and right now I am working on a colossal mountainside castle / fort. I think I have 20 to 50 areas left to make for my project to be complete, so again, it could take a while.

A
stranger
stranger
A
any way to use it for a gog user? frown

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Not yet, unfortunately.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard