Next Thread
Print Thread
E
ecogen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I created a bug report about this but then thought it might have just been a nerf.

Enrage only seems to work for normal attacks, in EA it also worked for skills. Is this intended or is it bugged?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
My battering ram will sometimes crit, not always. Not sure if that's because of enrage or not, but I don't think I've seen it crit with enrage off.

stranger
stranger
the tooltip says it only works for normal attacks.

E
ecogen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Zurv
the tooltip says it only works for normal attacks.

Nope. https://snag.gy/txrF6S.jpg

enthusiast
enthusiast
I can't find the forum post where I originally read it, but someone had discovered that since the game's full release Enrage only gives you 100% crit chance on abilities on your second turn. The same turn as you cast it it only works for basic attacks.
I have no idea whether that's intended or not though, it seems really weird considering the skill tooltip doesn't say anything about it.

E
ecogen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Bukke
I can't find the forum post where I originally read it, but someone had discovered that since the game's full release Enrage only gives you 100% crit chance on abilities on your second turn. The same turn as you cast it it only works for basic attacks.
I have no idea whether that's intended or not though, it seems really weird considering the skill tooltip doesn't say anything about it.

It doesn't even do that, at least not for me. Both on the first and 2nd turn the only thing that crits reliably are the normal attacks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by ecogen
Originally Posted by Bukke

It doesn't even do that, at least not for me. Both on the first and 2nd turn the only thing that crits reliably are the normal attacks.

Can't say too much about that since I haven't really used the ability a lot myself. Either way it sounds very suspicious that it only affects basic attacks.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard