Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
apprentice
apprentice
They are only sending keys to those who still have their CE on their warehouse.

If you're like me and were "lucky" to have received an email saying your package is somewhere on the way, even if it's on the same status for 10 days with no updates and no information, you are considered "lucky" and will not receive anything.

I sent them an email on tuesday 19th... no reply yet and before that one i received an email saying what i wrote above.

so... i just spent 200$ for... no key... no CE.... no information... nothing.... but hey... i'm lucky cause it has left the warehouse 10 days ago....

veteran
veteran
Sadly it kind of reminds at the issue with the mac support for the first game. frown

stranger
stranger
Well, mine is still sitting at the airport in Germany. Since last Tuesday. Don't these things get flown out all the time? What are the odds mine was stolen? DHL and USPS haven't updated. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas.

Vaxid, the only thing I can say, is: don't trust the tracking info... it's useless. Non-updating tracking info is one of the most issues with this batch. So the only thing you know for sure is that it has left the HappyShops warehouse and has arrived at the airport in Germany. By now it could be anywhere between there and your front door... (yeah, the lack of info s*cks)

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
I still have no email updates on mine. Need my beautiful physical packages. <> At least with the downloads we can at least play the game while we wait. L0L

V
stranger
stranger
V
I have a single email from Happyshops with tracking information going to DHL. When I follow the link, the only update available is:

Date/Time City Status
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Is there anything I can do besides wait in earnest for this?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Vaekarion
I have a single email from Happyshops with tracking information going to DHL. When I follow the link, the only update available is:

Date/Time City Status
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Is there anything I can do besides wait in earnest for this?

You can try to contact Larian showing them that.... some people who only have that message have received steam keys as compensation for this mess.

However if they tell you uour package has left the warehouse and DHL didn't update it you can't do anything. I'm on this group, no key, no CE, Larian doesn't care and DHL has no useful info so... wait it is until... who knows....

Actually, Kultyz, that email that Vaekarion received, is an indication that his package was part of an earlier batch, so he wouldn't be in the batch that was considered for that 'Steam key compensation' (even if he got no email updates after that).
Yes, he can definitely contact Larian and complain about this whole situation (the more ppl complain, the more likely that Larian finally realize that they need to do something), but other than that... yeah, wait it is.

Last edited by The Centaur; 25/09/17 08:27 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by The Centaur
Actually, Kultyz, that email that Vaekarion received, is an indication that his package was part of an earlier batch, so he wouldn't be in the batch that was considered for that 'Steam key compensation' (even if he got no email updates after that).
Yes, he can definitely contact Larian and complain about this whole situation (the more ppl complain, the more likely that Larian finally realize that they need to do something), but other than that... yeah, wait it is.

ah you're right! He will also have to wait like us.

Welcome to the "lucky" group!

apprentice
apprentice
Uh oh, bad news for me too it seems.

My CE is being handled by GLS

Those guys are known to hold package hostage and try to force you to contact them via an expensive phone number. (around 1€/min and they'll put you on hold for 15+ min of course)
They are scammer.
Why have you contracted them, Larian?
Now I fear for my CE. And my money. suspicion

...And, mostly for my artbook. :p

Last edited by Dopelgingembre; 26/09/17 12:19 AM. Reason: damn my english SUCKS. D:

Sauce Hunter
T
stranger
stranger
T
Still zero contact. I'm filing my paypal claim in a few minutes.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I tried calling DHL International... DHL Express (USA)... DHL DE ...

Nobody could give me any help... it was ridiculous. I just hope it shows up soon, intact and with a
good code. I expected more from Larian Studios and not put customers through this. It appears this is getting worse as time goes on. frown

T
stranger
stranger
T
I have put in a paypal dispute yesterday.
I don't care how many support emails they get per day etc... When you have customers with no item or like me and others, stolen codes you should reply to them.
Through these forums if you want, the silence about these issues put me off the game and the studio as a whole.
All I want is a working key and at this point thats the bare minimum they should do.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Trillobyte
I don't care how many support emails they get per day etc... When you have customers with no item or like me and others, stolen codes you should reply to them.
Through these forums if you want, the silence about these issues put me off the game and the studio as a whole.
All I want is a working key and at this point thats the bare minimum they should do.

Could you keep us informed on the status of the Paypal dispute ?
I've also sent one, but it is still in the "friendly settlement" state, waiting for an answer from Larian.
I will ask Paypal to look into it if I don't get any answer today.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Cronos

I've also sent one, but it is still in the "friendly settlement" state, waiting for an answer from Larian.

I'm currently in that phase aswell. Will update here if anything updates.
Shame we have to do it this way in my opinion.

apprentice
apprentice

If Larian will take as long to reply to that as they are to do anything about this, you should contact Paypal or you'll be on that status forever.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Kultyz

If Larian will take as long to reply to that as they are to do anything about this, you should contact Paypal or you'll be on that status forever.

I'm giving them roughly 48 hours (plenty time imo).
Then I'll escalate to paypal. Their loss if they don't reply to it really.

Originally Posted by Kultyz

According to Paypal's dispute policy, once a dispute is started, you and the seller have 20 days to work things out the 'friendly' way. If that amounts to nothing (for example, if Larian still hasn't responded after 2 weeks), then - BEFORE the end of those 20 days(!) - you can escalate your claim, and Paypal will look into it. So you definitely cannot be on the 'friendly settlement' stage 'forever', but you also cannot simply escalate the claim right now, without giving Larian the time to settle it. In other words... this could still be a long process...

apprentice
apprentice
For everyone that is considering taking harsher steps (refunds/charge backs) i have finally received the response from Larian with better information.

Larian can't grab the CE that have not yet arrived and bring them themselves, however after the last email i have the feeling they are taking a more aggressive stance towards DHL/Happyshops and things will start running faster and my situation is now much more improved and although i still don't have the CE yet, i believe that it will arrive sooner then i was previously expecting.

I know this isn't much, but at least for me reading words in an email that were in accord to my feelings improved my state of mind.

T
stranger
stranger
T
My daily update *drum roll*

A rough update that it was handed to another carrier in the destination country, that means Canada post, and that was Sunday evening.

Even if it got into the country in the last 48 hours, it will sit in customs forever then gets sent out from I am guessing Toronto to Calgary, then Calgary will sort it out to my area then deliver.

At this point it's a week or two still to go.

Still can't play the game, glad I spent $240 CAD for this smile

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard