M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
So, what's the actual solution to this puzzle? I've read the plaques:
1: Purity of Mind
3: Discipline of Body

You'd think this meant that 2 and 4 would be the other two, but I've tried that and it didn't work. Persuading the spirit (Maxwell) doesn't yield any useful information (just hinting to the plaques it seems) and.. that's it? Are we really supposed to churn through a very high number of combinations in order to figure it out, or is there some subtle clue I've missed?

I'm also looking for Jahan who was pumped to seek out Adramahlikh, but has gone completely missing, despite the fight (even weakened) seeming very much like he should be there.

I'm a fan of no hand holding, but Arx as a whole is a bit vague (or not tested well enough?) to say the least.

Last edited by Maylander; 21/09/17 02:13 PM.
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
You'll see a message after each seperate choice whether it was correct.
So if the first would be 3(can't recall what it was 3-1-2-4, 3-1-4-2, 1-3-2-4, or 1-3-4-2 i think). You'd get a message that you hear a click or get a message that it was the correct choice. If you don't get that message when choosing it means it was the wrong one.

Last edited by HybrideZalm; 21/09/17 02:21 PM.
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thanks, that is a very good point!

Here is the order for anyone who's looking for it:
1. Mind
2. Body
3. Society
4. Loyalty

In other words, the plaques were useless.

Now, if only I could get Jahan to show up..

Edit: The order might actually be bugged, or maybe the reference is a bit off. There is a similar puzzle, but mind and body are correctly #1 and #3 there, as the plaques indicate.

Last edited by Maylander; 21/09/17 02:56 PM.

Moderated by  Elwyn, gbnf, Larian_Koala, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard