- Something has changed on Rivellon! Voidwokens turned all your armors to bronze, they are rusted. Worry not! You can dye them with total of 20 different pleasant colors as you like.
- There are several options for getting dyes.
- Create a distillery station and craft dyes from mushroom and herbs.
- Get them from several ingredient traders.
- Trade with random people and see if they have a warming color of dye in their inventories.
- Find them on world instead of random junk items.
You can show your armor combines here, lets see your color of preference http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1139958448/1483232961038482643/
- Several armor enchantments have been added. Craft Rune of Skills to boost them with selection of skills. Also boost your armors with gold bars.
- Craft Rune of Uniqueness and use it to create new type of belts.
- Amount of items in Ingredient Traders has been slightly increased.
- Scrap your unwanted amulets and rings into gold bars.
- Pestle your fish bones (x3) to get some bone dust.
- Transmute nails, feathers, needles and quills.
- Annoying sound of Boiling Pot is fixed.
- Summoner's Goulash has been tweaked. It gives -%50 Accuracy to consumer now.
For making armor dyeing alive, need to change 2 of the vanilla stats in files. I have changed armor stats on ItemProgressionVisuals.txt and inventory of ingredient traders on TreasureTable.txt . Ask the modder if he/she changed these entries in those files. (Don't ask me, i dont know what they have changed.) And demand a compatibility patch from them if you want to use both mods.
Here is the poll for possible feature on next versions of the game. Let me hear what you think about it.http://www.strawpoll.me/14111836