Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Because the mask disable character quest while it's active, I look up a general location of where the quest can trigger so I know when to disable them.

At the moment, Fane is the only char I haven't triggered his Arx dialogue yet (something with the voidwoken again)

Can anyone tell me the general idea or location of where it triggers?

Edit: Having gone through everything and how there's one spot where the voidwoken keeps talking to Fane, I have a feeling that's the spot but Fane convo is disabled if the paladins arrive.

Edit2: Nvm found it. It's part of your main story anyway.

Last edited by Ellezard; 21/09/17 07:15 PM.
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Hi
Did you also get Fane's dialogue option about what's happened on the ship (if you had the romance scene with him) after this trigger?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I couldn't seem to get Fane's dialogue post ship encounter (before arriving at Arx), and I made a thread about it here, seems others are having issues as well: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=623160&#Post623160

Though, there was a recent patch, but I'm not sure if it was fixed or not.

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Fane's story triggers near the end when youre at tomb of lucian, then a persuasion check so he wont turn against you i guess.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I've been able to play to the end of the game several times, and he still always turns against me...

Not to mention the missing dialogue when arriving in Arx. (I don't ever equip the mask, so that shouldn't be the case)

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard