Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AndyE12 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I'm starting to get fed up with Arx, really ruined the game for me. I've gotten the amulet, found Arhu, finished off most of everything but still can't find the scroll. Arhu says the toymaker can help me get it, but there is no dialogue from him about it. I found his parchment chest on the second floor, but can't seem to get it open. Am I barking up the wrong tree and it's not here?

Thank yoU!

addict
addict
When Arhu direct you to him, there should be a choice for you to tell the toymaker that Arhu sends you. He will then give you the amulet and the instruction along with the passord to the parchment chest on the second floor (If you need the password, thepasswordisgizanisomething).

Last edited by Ellezard; 22/09/17 12:49 AM.
A
AndyE12 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I think my problem is I pick pocketed him and took the amulet early on. I can't give him back the amulet and he won't give me the scroll; just keeps saying he misplaced it. I guess I'm completely hosed now! Ugh...

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
No. You can find the scroll in the upper floor and for the answer you'll need to pickpocket the message he has on him. It'll tell the name of his father which you'll need to open up the parchment chest to get the scroll. To open the chest you'll need to use the chest so you'll get into a dialogue option where you'll be given a couple of names. Write his father's name and it'll open.

I did this without ever speaking to Arhu(I actually forgot to find Arhu).

Last edited by HybrideZalm; 22/09/17 09:12 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard