Next Thread
Print Thread
#619221 22/09/17 05:41 PM
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hello, this is my first time here. I ran into some trouble when you need to get the blood for the ritual in act 2. Apparently I need an Obsidian Knife to get it, prolly vendored but now can't find it (I think I killed the vendor). I can't progress with the game main quest, the object didn't had any distinct text or color that could suggest "Key to the plot". Will this be adressed in any future patch or am I screwed? I don't wanna lose 40 hours of gameplay T_T

addict
addict
I am 90% sure you can't sell it. Check all your party members inventory again, any pouches or backpacks you have.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Check the lady vengeance chest. I always lose stuff there.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
you cant sell it, the witch gives you another one or you can find another one near her

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Solved, thanks!

F
stranger
stranger
F
I'm having the same problem. What witch gives you a new knife?

R
stranger
stranger
R
Where can I get a new knife? I rummaged through all the bags, looked through all the merchants! Where to get the knife for the second ritual? Help!

T
stranger
stranger
T
How did you solve this? I am also having the same problem.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I also have the same problem... I checked bags, Lady Vengeance Store, and as it cannot be sold I really don't understand where this item is.
We are so many to have had this problem so I really think it's a bug... I didn't find any "witch" in this chapter where I could find another obsidian knife :/ I don't want to loose more that 20 hours of the game... :-(

Please help!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Pretty sure it's an obsidian lancet if I remember right so you might be looking for the wrong thing.

A
stranger
stranger
A
It's not an obsidian knife, but an obsidian lancet, which is a knife... The problem is the same smirk
I checked my saved games, and I saved twice at 10 mins interval, I don't have the obsidian lancet any more at the second one, while I still was in a forest.

I'm sure that I didn't do anything, item just disappeared from my inventory... It's really a bug smirk :-(

Last edited by Astraban; 30/09/17 09:49 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I decided to reload my saved game before the item disappeared from my inventory and I started replaying those 20 hours of the game... I'm still on it.
You should all pay attention to this item "obsidian lancet" in this chapter to avoid having to replay a part of the game... Good luck everyone wink

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard