I'm not sure if this will work in the future, but my glass cannon shadowblade fane is level 5 right now and can consistently wipe out almost any number of enemies by Repeating the following sequence of skills.
1. Sneak up behind the enemy.
2. Hit them once with the dual wielding flurry attack for 3 ap.
3. Start combat due to high AP build. Attack twice for 5 ap, Use cloak end turn.
4. Because you are cloaked, the enemy will do nothing allowing you to delay your turn. If you have the highest initiative, this allows you attack last and first, essentially giving you a double turn.
5. Attack the target six times using 13 ap from the double turn + adrenaline. Use the last ap granted by adrenaline to use play dead.
6. As soon as combat ends, attack immediately. This gives you another 6ap to attack with.
If you do this correctly, you can squeeze a total of 3+5+13+6 = 27 ap worth of attacks without the enemy having a chance to react and use whatever AP is left to escape battle and repeat the process for the next target until every enemy is dead.
Usually, whoever I attack will die after the double turn allowing me to use play dead to either guarantee being able to flee, or to reset combat and run away with six ap worth of scoundrel movementspeed.
Last edited by iFreeDawg; 23/09/17 06:56 PM.