#620368 24/09/17 09:01 AM
B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hi,

I can't access Act 3, as soon as the Cut Scene is starting to play the Game always crashes.

I can't even load any save game outside the Main Menu, or the game crashes again.

I tried if this issue persists when I start a new game and it doesn't.

But I don't want to drop over 40 hours of progress and start anew.

Please help Larian.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I have a Similiar issue, i cant access it too. I'm getting a error 302 code. I'm more or less Upset by now, this is my second playtrough because of some bug-whatever-shit.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Jeeeeezuz, i found the reason. On some Thread i red from a larian Employee that Error 302 Codes are mostly related to bugged items. So what i did was, i threw all of my Armor and Weapon items away. and Tada! The Act Loaded. I bet my last t shirt that this is somehow related to that "Multiple Sockets" bug some folks have encountered. Unfortunately i feel forced now to cheat a little because all of my Chars are goddamn naked, curse you larian xD

Last edited by Sorina; 24/09/17 02:29 PM.
B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Lucky you. I don't get any error message like this. The game only crashes directly to the desktop.
My save is probably corrupted.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Got exact same problem, it just crashes to desktop when it goes into cut scene. i have tried several things to try and fix it, but nothing have helped so far.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Still haven't found a fix for it, anyone else had some luck? don't feel like trying my luck with a new play through either.

B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Me neither. I really don't want to restart the game and risk this issue again.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have the exact same problem. It seems connected to the "Cleaning up session" part that happens when you load a save (and I am guessing behind the first part of the cutscene).

Maybe it's connected to the item bug mentioned above since I have 3 items with two slots (one is crafted Armour of the eternals that i made after the last patch/hotfix. I don't know how to verify that though since I don't know how to get rid of the items (dropping them or selling them makes no difference).

I am almost 50h in and do not feel like restarting all over again.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Yeah me too. Been having the issue where I can't load a savegame from within the game (made the last few days playing a real pain), since perhaps level 10-11 Reapers coast. But I managed by alt-F4ing out as a workaround.

However, finally ready to move on from Reapers coast, and the game crashes to desktop every time I try to leave. It happens at the cutscene as Andylonium describes. His theory about cleaning up session matches my experience.

The game is absolutely epic... However, I really don't have the willpower to spend hours throwing away gear, reloading the game, to try and find out if it's an item causing it. And starting over is out of the question. There's not a snowflakes chance in hell I'm spending that many hours doing things over.

To be honest this gives me mixed feelings about the game. I have been amazed at how few bugs I've come across, then all of a sudden, there's a huge gamebreaking bug. How did this survive early access?!

B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I was hoping that todays patch would fix it somehow. But still nothing.
Not even a mention or answer regarding this issue, which more and more people are having, from the devs.

I was a bit disappointed in the beginning when I first reported this issue, but honestly im getting really pissed right now.

This game "is" amazing but I looks like I won't be able to play it properly for the next few weeks.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I noticed I have a few unique items which can't be added to wares (and can't be sold to vendor either), for example the captains compass. Some of these still have 2 runeslots, which I guess they shouldn't have anymore? Is there a way to destroy these items permanently to see if they are causing this mayhem?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi i am having same issue and still word from Larian why? i wanna play the gama again... exactly when i want to try go from act 2 to act3 Cuscene starts and game crashes.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Exact same issue here. I was able to get Larian to take my save file via email to support...and have had silence for days after that.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Could this problem be related to mod i use for 6 party members? cuz i tried reinstall game, turned off mod and kicked all other members and just left mine main character and game still crashes after. Even tried to drop all items and money and go naked to next act and it still not works.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Probably not. I had no mods installed at all.

B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Same here, I had no mods installed.
I'm also waiting since days for an answer from Larian as I had sent my save files to them too.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Any update Larian pls? will this be fixed in next patch pls? Thank you.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I had a nice guy from another gaming forum help me out. He had not experienced similar on his playthrough, so he tried my savegame. Same exact thing. So definitely related to the savegame itself and not computer issues. Not that I thought so anyway, but nice to have it confirmed. The game world of reapers coast has been broken in some way during my playthrough and the game can't handle it. Just for the life of me can't figure out what smile

D
stranger
stranger
D
Any update pls?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Any response from Larian pls?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon