Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
stranger
stranger
D
The error i am getting is Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:
Program:
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application support's team for more information.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Can we get some Larian response pls? when is next patch which should fix this? or should we ask GOG or Steam to return our money for bugged product? Thanks.

B
stranger
stranger
B
My wife and I are having the same problem. Hers CtD and mine has Error 302. She's on Win 8.1 and I"m on 7.

I've noticed something similar in ours and I'd like to see if you guys have the same thing. When you go to Crafting, do you guys have five empty spots in the crafting inventory? Both of us do. Mine are inline and hers are scattered.

I dropped everything I had on Reapers Coast by the boat, then went back to Veangeance, and it still would not load. The only thing I have not tried is emptying the chest on Vengeance. It has all my unique items. So I will probably try to take all them and dump them somewhere and try to leave again.

From the timestamps, we can tell this happened around the time the hotfix thing came out. If you guys have a similar Crafting Inventory, go back through your saves and try to see when yours first started too.

*Update
We've had an interesting coincidence. Both of our crafting inventories messed up just "after" we saved the guy in the barrel. Strange Cargo quest. Would really like some feedback if you guys are having anything similar.

Last edited by bruticus0; 03/10/17 09:15 PM.
B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I checked that, but I don't have any empty spots in my crafting inventory.
But if I check in the Runes Tab, I can see that the equipment in there is scattered all across the place.
Maybe this could hint at some corrupted items, which affect the save.

But we would still need Larian to fix, or Answer to us. And I really don't believe that they will.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Just adding my voice to this thread - having the exact same problem. Can only load saves from main menu and cannot progress to Act 3 without an instant crash to desktop. Does anyone know if dropping a bunch of items, etc. worked?

Edit: I can say that it happened in blackpits too - before then, I was able to load from within the game, but I remember during the aeternal fight I could not.

Last edited by Minwa; 05/10/17 05:09 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I dropped every single item from all my players. Got all the way down to 1/2 fps next to the rowboat before I realized it. Then went and tried to leave again and it still errored on me. Selling as opposed to dropping items might work better, I don't know. The guys earlier said something about selling off stuff then killing the nPC you sold/gave them to. I haven't tried that one.

We lost three days on this bug. And the wife had to go back much farther than me. We have just quit playing becuz losing three days of playtime is discouraging as hell. Most people won't know they have this problem until they get ready to leave.

You can zip up your saves folder and send it to Larian support. Might help us get it fixed if more people report it.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Sorry but issue is not fixed with this Big Patch i dont even see it mentioned in patch notes anywhere.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/DivinityOriginalSin/comments/74n4du/patch_3_patch_notes46gb_udpate/

and i have no idea if its related to MOD or this is happening to players using no mods at all too.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Still getting same runtime error i though this patch gona fix it.

B
BSE97 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I'm not using any mods, and the issue is still present

M
stranger
stranger
M
So did anyone get a fix from this patch?

B
stranger
stranger
B
No nothing. From what I can tell, the patch today was flop. Causing more problems than fixing. Still haven't played since this bug personally.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I can confirm I just tried a gamut of things, still cannot access Act 3, same crashing issue. Larian, please!

A
stranger
stranger
A
No changes for me either...

S
stranger
stranger
S
Bump for the issue :(

S
stranger
stranger
S
Did anyone try to roll back to the previous game version?

M
stranger
stranger
M
The previous version didn't work either, so why would rolling back help? This has been an issue since release, regardless of patch version.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Rolling back would be nice. But my messed up saves are all on the hotfix before this major patch. And you can't roll back from before the hotfix and use a hotfix save.

The saves from before the hotfix will progress to the next act fine. I also added my first mod, a spirit vision one, a little before the hotfix also.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Any update Larian pls? stop ignoring the players already. Thanks.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Same issue cant access Act 3 at all getting a 302 error.
Larian this is a global issue and needs to be looked into. Starting from a previous save really isn't an option for most of us.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Bump any update Larian pls?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard