Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sotnik Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi! I am at the second act and as far as I know, I should have learnt Source Vampirism by now. So, how can I get it?

Last edited by Sotnik; 24/09/17 09:37 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
You get it from your God after doing second Ritual at Meistr Siva house.
First ritual is ability to see Spirits, second ritual gives you Source Vampirism (you do everything the same, but you need Blackroot which no longer is free for you, you need to take one near Cloisterwood near Eithne)

http://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Divinity-Original-Sin-2/Blackroot.jpg

here is Blackroot cords to pick up.

S
Sotnik Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you! I read a few times about using this spell in the 1st act. It was probably EA or items.

Is Source Vampirism considered as an evil act which would take me closer to the Villain tag? My character's consistency suffers a lot at the moment because of having the Hero tag. smile

Last edited by Sotnik; 25/09/17 05:12 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Depends in what situation you use it, to free some soul from pain, or just eating every single soul because u're hungry laugh

A
A
there are some exceptions to that as well.. there are some npcs where source killing their spirit is not considered evil.. some of the more pure evil/deranged enemies... ive source vamped quite a few evil bastards and i have never gotten the villain tag.

im not sure if it matters but i used the source vamp while in dialogue with them and not from my skill bar.

Last edited by Adrianna; 27/09/17 12:37 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard