I'm always interested to hear about more Talent ideas.
1) I think the term you meant was one additional Combat Ability. Interesting idea, but it's possibly a trap which could leave you drastically underpowered.
2) Another interesting one, but it's probably less good than just taking The Pawn.
3) The "deal no damage yourself" seems like it could be pretty crippling, if not just too limiting to be fun.
4) Very nice! That's a very interesting one!
5) Interesting, although the amount of potentially overpowered combos that could lead to might require further study.6) Punchable Face
- The opposite of Stench. This makes enemies much more inclined to target your character. Incompatible with Stench (and vice versa) fore obvious reasons.
Meant for tank archtypes. Maybe throw in a "Healing and buffs are 20% more effective on you" as well.
Some from the EA Talent suggestion thread
- Under 50% health, as your health decreases, your damage increases.8) Counter Strike
- Dodging an enemy melee attack makes you automatically retaliate with a normal attack. Enemies can dodge or block this.9) Shield Bash
- (Requires a shield equipped) Blocking an enemy melee makes you automatically retaliate with a bash from your shield, dealing 50% of your weapon damage as crushing damage. Enemies can dodge or block this.10) Demon (Revised)
- (Requires Pyromancer 5) If Burning at the start of your turn, active skill cooldowns are reduced by 1 turn to a minimum of 0
. If Wet, Chilled, or Frozen at the start of your turn, active skill cooldowns are increased by 1 turn.11) Fully Charged
- Requires Aerothurge 5. Incompatible with Glass Cannon.
Absorb electricity from clouds or surfaces - taking 25% of your maximum health as Piercing Damage (ignores armor) instead of being shocked or stunned - to gain 1 AP per surface cleared. 12) Reaper of Souls
- Requires Necromancer 5
Killing an enemy grants you +X to your highest stat for Y turns.
... maybe more later, when I'm less tired.