Print Thread
W
Wambo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hello everyone,

i'm fighting against the Engine. Currently i'm having trouble with the AI Grid and i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong or if my map is too big (?). It is 3x3 Patches and 192x192 meters.

The console gives me this output:
[code]Code: AiGrid::ProcessFloodHeap has exceeded it's maximum iterations of 30000 when using the flood: FloodType_Unknown. Either the maximum needs to be increased, or the associated algorithm needs to be improved/changed.
Timestamp: 25-09-2017 21:08:09:664
Function: eoc::AiGrid::ProcessFloodHeap
Code: Could not flood to working location!
Timestamp: 25-09-2017 21:08:09:664
Function: ecl::MSMoveTo::CreatePath

Any ideas? :)

W
Wambo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I don't know what caused this and I was unable to fix it. It was somehow related to the project, i started a new one and remodeled the terrain and it works again.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I'm also having a rough time with this issue. It seems to be related to my teleport destination maybe? The whole destination area is flat and green on my aigrid, however i'm getting immobilized due to this error.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I made some progress (kinda). I temporarily resolved this issue by manually resolving some of the ai grid. I had some green squares underneath my walls and after i manually painted a block movement perimeter within the walls it resolved the aigrid processflood. HOWEVER, i saved all and reloaded the story and now it is throwing the error again and i am once again... unable to move.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard