Next Thread
Print Thread
M
miaasma Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
M
the very final fight is seemingly bugged if fane is in your party - i only say this because i was able to do it normally without him, but adding him and his unique dialogue seemed to trigger this bug

the dialogue proceeds as normal. i decide to fight them rather than surrender my source, and then nothing happens. i get journal updates, but the fight does not trigger. nobody can be interacted with or spoken to. all you can do is right click attack people - attacking Dallis to the point where braccus begins talking will trigger the second part of the fight, which seems to occur normally, but a whole part of the fight (in my opinion the best part) gets skipped entirely, which is very upsetting. hopefully this gets fixed asap

edit: scratch that on the fight behaving normally, the game seems to interpret you as having agreed to give up your source, because now dallis, lucian and everyone is considered neutral rather than an enemy. really hoping this doesn't affect the epilogue, will update once the fight is over

edit: the epilogue was normal, but sebille recalled when we "made love" (we never did), so that was weird. on top of that, the red prince talks about sadha, who we killed, and his romance doesn't seem to amount to anything. very disappointing, not sure if that's intended or a bug

i hope these bugs are fixed since they took me completely out of the game come endgame, which was extremely disappointing

Last edited by miaasma; 25/09/17 10:08 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Maybe Sebile drug you and raped you, you just dont know.

Anyway, using Ifan as the main character and not encounter any end game bugs.

You dont need to kill Red Princess, just free her with swornbreaker, The house of war and house of shadow united as one to create a dragon empire.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard