Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I just saved her precious apprentice who [spoiler]ends up leaving with his family anyways, claiming Hannag has clearly abandoned him. I was never given the option to tell him that Hannag sent me to save him, and possibly bring him to her?[/spoiler]

So I get back, and Hannag won't stop moving. I'm playing the GoG version, and for some reason, ever since I got to this map, my game has been lagging somewhat->terribly. Especially during that fight scene. So I'm chasing this b**** around the map, and she's not able to be talked to. I have had several moments when I catch up to her and hit talk, and my char stops moving, trying to open dialogue, and the game decides otherwise.

Hannag is about to experience a very unfortunate, and VERY sickening accident if she doesn't start doing her job stat. >:(

Update:

*switch to my game, and she just "happened" to "accidently" open a dialogue box while I was out of the game*

Me: "Oh you are F****** LUCKY!!!"

Last edited by StevenDorsey; 25/09/17 11:17 PM.
T
T
... turns out that after a certain reveal you might want to kill her anyway.

Tee-hee.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I"m playing a (moderately) evil Undead Necromancer atm. Weelllll, I'm playing a moderate evil undead witch. Weeellll, I'm not evil yet. Overall, I've been a pretty nice guy, but I did accidently get all the other Godwoken besides Lohse killed unknowingly, by not having htem in my party on the Vengeance. Also, I'm gonna be romancing Lohse, and looking for the chance to join forces with her demonic counterpart.

Be like, "Hey dude, I wanna be hte divinity, but not your enemy. How about hte three of us work together, I get my divine powers, betray my God, and Lohse and me be partners. Conquer the world together, usurp the known free world in your name, bump uglies from time-to-time, you know, all the good things one can do in life."

I'm evil like that. The "god" of wizards doesn't even see it coming. >:D

T
T
Originally Posted by StevenDorsey
Be like, "Hey dude, I wanna be hte divinity, but not your enemy. How about hte three of us work together, I get my divine powers, betray my God, and Lohse and me be partners. Conquer the world together, usurp the known free world in your name, bump uglies from time-to-time, you know, all the good things one can do in life."

I like you.

I"m playing a (moderately) evil Undead Necromancer atm. Weelllll, I'm playing a moderate evil undead witch. Weeellll, I'm not evil yet. Overall, I've been a pretty nice guy, but I did accidently get all the other Godwoken besides Lohse killed unknowingly

"Accidentally," uh-huh. I feel the pain though, I want to go evil sooner than later at this point, but then some lost orphan kitten runs up to me and cries that it has lost its yarn ball. Then I have to drop everything I'm doing and run off to find that darn yarn ball. I guess my plans of universe domination will have to wait a bit until this existential crisis has been resolved. *sigh*

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
That's exactly how I feel. I wan't to make the evil decisions, but I also want to be a problem-solver. I feel like I'm gonna be that charismatic dude who wins the hearts of hte people, becomes divine, then sells them out to the Void at the end becuase its the most apparent evil ending that might be available to us. :\

C
C
Originally Posted by StevenDorsey

Hannag is about to experience a very unfortunate, and VERY sickening accident if she doesn't start doing her job stat. >:(

Without revealing too much. That can happen, if you have Ifan in your crew and did a certain other quest before.

T
T
The terrible dilemma we find ourselves in remind me of the old classic "Knights of the Old Republic". I don't think I've ever seen as satisfying an evil ending as having Bastila and my red-maned Sith witch stand hand-in-hand atop the temple and accept the devotion of their troops, while dozens of super star destroyers take off over their heads to subjugate the galaxy.

Oh man, the feels.

The thing is, I dislike it when games make you be a terrible person all around. You can be evil without kicking puppies and you can even have and keep *gasp* friends!

Last edited by Terodil; 26/09/17 09:16 PM.
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Edit: Moving this to a new thread

Last edited by StevenDorsey; 27/09/17 02:07 AM.
A
A
Originally Posted by Terodil
The terrible dilemma we find ourselves in remind me of the old classic "Knights of the Old Republic". I don't think I've ever seen as satisfying an evil ending as having Bastila and my red-maned Sith witch stand hand-in-hand atop the temple and accept the devotion of their troops, while dozens of super star destroyers take off over their heads to subjugate the galaxy.

Oh man, the feels.

The thing is, I dislike it when games make you be a terrible person all around. You can be evil without kicking puppies and you can even have and keep *gasp* friends!

truly diabolical and evil villains have no need of such "friends" shame on you for even bringing it up... off with your head!!!...

lol i could never play a villain.. i always play the goodie two-shoes hero who can do no wrong and has a heart of gold even sparing the villains if possible.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I knew someone like you when I was a member of InsideTwoWorlds. He enjoyed playing the honorable Paladin archtype, who would set off into the world to save it simply because his character felt it was the right thing to do. He was the type who's game character would die saving the world knowing that it would mean they had died leaving something worthwhile and meaningful behind.

Ugh...;)

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard