Print Thread
C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Question/Info:
So, my main char is a Sum/Geo/Hydro FULL support character. Uses str based armor for max def and a one-handed wand. At the start of the game, I focused on constitution and gave her some wits and memory. I gave her 1 Hydro for heal and magic armor, 1 Geo for armor skills and every other point went to summoning. I gave her some str so she can use str based armor. Tbh I am thinking of giving her some Int so she can get some CC skills from Hydro and Geo also her weapon is a wand that at the time deals almost the same dmg as when I was lvl 1 so the dmg boost from Int should be nice. The problem is the rest of my party is entirely based on armor dmg, one archer/pyro/geo, one rogue/poly/warfare and one fighter/hydro/aero. So she should be the only one dealing real magic damage with also means her she should never cc anyone because of her low dmg. I do want to keep her a full armor ranged support. Does anyone have any tips on how to proceed with her?

Build so far is:
Race: Humen
Level: 5
str: 12
con: 15
mem: 12
wit: 12
geo: 1
hydro: 1
sum: 5

Please Help Me D:

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Maybe this will help,
this is the skills I went for while playing with my friends. (Right click image, open in new - for a bigger picture).

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Ouroboros226; 26/09/17 11:29 AM.
C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Wow, this is very detailed, thanks a lot, I will take a look and use what I find useful. you went necro, sum, hydro, pyro and tp gloves? Or aero? Scoundrel plus elf seems like a very strong combo for this build, like you said a lot of 1 ap skills and a free + 3 seems very nice.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Go 10 summoning, 2 scoundrel and 2 necro for obligatory bone widow, teleport, adrenaline.

Where you go from there is up to you smile You can geo for fortify buff + the artillery plant. You can go pyro for haste/clear mind/flame pet or anything else really. I personally dipped into hydro for heals and pyro for buffs. But its up to you.

If you want to save skills, you can go 8 summoning and get items with +summon to reach 10 for the champion incarnate. Champion incarnate needs 10 total not 10 base, so you can save 2 combat abilities there. 10 summoning is more than enough anyway, I'm at the end of the game and I never needed more than 10 summoning.

tp gloves are SUPER handy smile Use them to free up 2 skills so you dont have to invest in aero.

old hand
old hand
There are several ways to go. I had Hydro, Huntsman and Necro on Lohse (my summoner), for ranged support and bone widow (I play pure physical damage) but changed it to Summon/Hydro/Scoundrel, because I never used the bone widow and she is too squishy for me without a shield. So she can support with Hydro skills and deal the one or other damage with her tiny one-hand dagger.

Important for me are points in Hydro, or Geo on my main, for better armor renewal. It helped me win some fights without casualties. Resurrection scrolls are expensive.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard