Print Thread
#622180 27/09/17 02:37 AM
S
Saishy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Talking to Garreth will make him ask you to kill the silent monks inside his house, but he actually wants you to open the door. Opening the door in any way besides winning the persuasion test will aggro the paladins, including Garreth, which makes him your enemy.

After I asked Jahan to help me on defeating Amadrahlihk, he accepted and went to Lady Vengeance, but the quest log updated saying I refused his help, he also started talking as if I did refuse him.

We learned through TWO different means where the nameless island was, but Malady still sacrificed herself to find it's position, making one of the most stupid death in our play.

So, when we arrived at Lord Kemm's location we found that the young Lady named Delseby was to be executed, finding out she is married to Marie, Wife and I (both girls) decided we had to save them no matter the costs.

After killing everyone, Delseby thanked us, and the quest log updated to say we tried to stop the execution by force.

But now, Marie is acting like Delseby is still to be executed, and Delseby is acting like she is actually in prison.

All npcs in the area are acting like Lord Kemm is still alive and doing his execution speech, trying to talk to them gives a "Shh, Lord Kemm is speaking right now!"

The quest Secrets of the Dwarfs got locked into "speaking with Lord Kemm", nothing we tried to do changed it.

While playing in multiplayer, the first cinematic never plays for the other players, sometimes the last cinematic also don't play.
If you fought among yourselves for divinity, the dead players will be kicked from the party and won't be able to see the ending of the game.

Last edited by Saishy; 27/09/17 02:38 AM.
S
Saishy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Oh right, Tarquin questline bugged after we found the first piece of Anatewhatever.

After talking with him, he went back to the ship, we found the second piece but there was no option to say we found it. Not only that there was only one option saying we >didn't< find it yet...

Also Tarquin got into a knack of forgetting who we were when we talked with him...

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard