Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hey guys

I got this problem - the black cat decided to follow the red prince (not my main) and when i switched him out the cat is chilling with him...

Anyone know if there is a way to have the cat follow your main? Or if this doesnt even matter for the quest?

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Hey, do you even know what the cat quest is? And if you do, do you even care about the reward? Just asking because I am quite sure you can’t change his master. He just follows the first guy that walks over the trigger. This happens to me as well on my second playthrough I never got him back but I don’t care to much. I never use the reward anyway.

O
stranger
stranger
O
I tried to kill the cat frown

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Omgilovesteak
I tried to kill the cat frown
You monster! Wtf did the cat do to you?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Cylion
Hey, do you even know what the cat quest is? And if you do, do you even care about the reward? Just asking because I am quite sure you can’t change his master. He just follows the first guy that walks over the trigger. This happens to me as well on my second playthrough I never got him back but I don’t care to much. I never use the reward anyway.

Everyone can use another movement skill.

veteran
veteran
Correct me if I am mistaken but in my case it always follows Red Prince, no matter what. I thought it was a feature of the char since he comments that black cats are symbols of good luck in his lands =D

stranger
stranger
It follows Red Prince only if your main char is selected. Select Red Prince just before meeting the cat and it'll follow you (actually checked).

Last edited by 0illusions; 27/09/17 08:23 PM.
I
apprentice
apprentice
I
i like to send in the black cat to pull mobs to me. kinda evil but i think its ok as i can summon him again im sure he is fine with it.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard