Print Thread
#622665 27/09/17 10:10 PM
S
Sebille Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
So *SPOILER ALERT* after we crashed Lady Vengace and landed in Arx, where do i respec my character? Before the crash i could do that on lowest deck by the green mirror, what about now?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
As Malady may have mentioned, the ship's "soul" still exists in the Hall of Echoes, so just travel there: the mirror is still where it always was.

J'aime le fromage.
L
stranger
stranger
L
You can do this in the Hall of Heroes or Echoes I forget which its called. Its a waypoint and it has the Lady Vengeance within it.

G
enthusiast
enthusiast
G
Problem is for me, I can go to the Lady Vengeance in the Hall of Echoes, but only to the upper deck where Tarquin and Malady is. I cannot enter the lower decks to get to the mirror. Somebody else have it, too?

geala #625022 02/10/17 11:19 AM
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by geala
Problem is for me, I can go to the Lady Vengeance in the Hall of Echoes, but only to the upper deck where Tarquin and Malady is. I cannot enter the lower decks to get to the mirror. Somebody else have it, too?

Nope, just tested on an earlier save game and it works fine for me. Are you sure you are looking in the right place? The hatch is right next to the stairs that you use to come down but you have to rotate your camera a bit. Silly question, but it took me forever to get used to where it is.

G
enthusiast
enthusiast
G
No, I cannot enter the ship at all. Perhaps I used the wrong term, I can only be on the top deck, where Tarquin, Han, the sergeant and Malady are. The stairs down into the ship does not work, I can click it but nothing happens.

L
stranger
stranger
L
There's currently a bug going around. It doesn't allow players to access the lower decks of the lady vengeance. I have it as well sadly. 'Just gotta wait for them to address and fix it.

Here are a couple threads with other people who are also experiencing it.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/1495615865231532164/

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=623722&page=1

[s]There's been a twitter post saying we may get a patch tomorrow. Hopefully they get this solved when it drops!

https://mobile.twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/915962799024689155[/s]

Edit:
It was not solved with the patch. :'( One of the devs commented about it via the steam thread and said that it was giving them more trouble than they expected.

Hopefully they will tackle it soon!

Last edited by Lyrei; 07/10/17 12:31 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard