Print Thread
#622779 28/09/17 03:17 AM
S
Sebille Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
So i finally got my hands on the Swornbreaker, but where is Almira in Act 4? Means Arx, she was on my ship in Halls of Echoes before i told Malady we're ready to go to Arx, now i see only Tarquin on the ship, where is Almira?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
She's standing by the waypoint icon on my HoE ship, though I so far haven't been able to pique her interest in the swornbreaker. I may just be doing it wrong though.

J'aime le fromage.
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Its too late then afaik. In your quest log it should say you didnt give her the swornbreaker. Pretty stupid though.

S
stranger
stranger
S
No, it is not too late. I tested directly when getting the second part (before talking to Arbiter), once you are in the World between and once you reach Arx. At first I had the same problem, but it turns out (as I learned from other sites) that you actually have to craft the item, with the schematic, the haft and the scythe/blade. Then you can talk to Almira and she will have a new dialogue option.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
craft the item using both parts of the sword + the schematic, once the completed sword is in your inventory a new dialogue option should show up. this gave me trouble as well

Last edited by miaasma; 01/10/17 12:51 PM.
S
Sebille Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
But i couldnt even find her in Arx act, its not crafting problem, where is she in Arx?
She's not near destroyed ship, she's not in Hall of Echoes.

Last edited by Sebille; 01/10/17 01:41 PM.
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
she should be in the hall of echoes. did you give her the schematic beforehand?

if you did then it might be a bug, i've never had her ditch the ship completely

Last edited by miaasma; 01/10/17 02:32 PM.
S
Sebille Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Yes i gave her the schematic before. She is not in any level of the ship in Hall of Echoes... Damn bugs.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Either it is a bug, or somehow it didn't get saved that you told her to come on the ship maybe. Could you talk to here directly before triggering the 'endquest' on the nameless isle and in between the worlds?

S
Sebille Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
she was on my ship between Nameless and Arx (before you crash) so it surely triggered, but then she disapeared.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Damn. I was hoping there was a fix for this. I also can't find her in the Hall of Echoes. I still have the quest and everything...

Oh... heh... actually, I found her. Her dot on the map was covered by the portal, so I didn't see her standing on the side of the ship, but I could have sworn I walked up and down there before... Anyway, swornbreaker acquired and given!

Last edited by TimeStrider; 11/11/17 07:47 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard