Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
The epilogue of the game is considered to be really weak especially with the romance being treated like dirt.

Because of the conclusion with The Red Prince, I decide to channel my inner dating sim knowledge and draw a comic of how the romance in the epilogue should have turned out based on Prince's character.

I am still really salty though.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

W
W
larian needs to hire you, i loved that!

addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by withpuppys
larian needs to hire you, i loved that!

If only stuff in arc 3 and epilogue weren't so rushed, Larian could have easily come up with something 100x better :C

W
W
yeah, im gonna hold out hope that they change it

journeyman
journeyman
Should make a comic about how easy Fane is to bed.

Which, for logical anatomical reasons, I question the feasible execution of... You know, since he's a skeleton and what not.

Unless...

No I won't go into it here.

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.
O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Love it smile

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
great work

i doubt this kind of thing would be changed in the base game, so i'm crossing my fingers for an expansion somewhere down the line that delivers on this end

addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by ExecutiveCivic
Should make a comic about how easy Fane is to bed.

Which, for logical anatomical reasons, I question the feasible execution of... You know, since he's a skeleton and what not.

Unless...

No I won't go into it here.

Just play with his rib cage like a xylophone and look at his bone..r.

Originally Posted by miaasma
great work

i doubt this kind of thing would be changed in the base game, so i'm crossing my fingers for an expansion somewhere down the line that delivers on this end

With love, anything can be seen.

#Larianplsfixepilogue

W
W
great work

i hold out hope, i doubt we will get an expansion so i am hoping they change the epilogue, just so i can have my gay lizard cuteness

stranger
stranger
This is an exceptionally cute ending; and I think it would have been a really nice canonical way to end things. However, not to rain on your parade or anything; but apparently you didn't actually romance the red prince hard enough in your play-through if you got this outcome.

Apparently my friend was able to get the Red Prince to fall in love with him before even having him learn about Sadha. He supported my friend when he reached divinity island as well (The Red Prince ceded his chance at divinity because he was so enamored with my friend). On the boat, when he prompted the Red Prince in regards to Sadha, he said something along the lines of: "She means nowhere near as much to me as you."

In his epilogue dialogue, when the Red Prince asked about the first time he examined my friend's teeth; the response he got after saying "yes..." was for the red prince to grab him and kiss him passionately before asking him to join him in the forbidden city.

I have no idea how he managed to accomplish this though, as I've been unable to replicate it myself.

He'll be showing me how he did it next time we play, you'll be the first to know once I figure it out, if you want. (Can add me on steam or whatever too).

Last edited by Rykuta; 01/10/17 08:44 AM.
W
W
how the hell did i not "romance him hard enough" i had his tail up my black scaly ass. and in the aftermath i made sure to tell i wanted more instead of choosing the one night stand option, also i looked up the ending you are claiming, and i found nothing. granted the game has not been out for very long, so the two conclusions that i can come to, is either your friend is one of the few people out of everyone to get this ending, or you are just bullshitting me.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
great work

i hold out hope, i doubt we will get an expansion so i am hoping they change the epilogue, just so i can have my gay lizard cuteness

the end really lends itself to an expansion or some form of dlc imo

anyway, please let us know how this ending was achieved

W
W
great work

the end really lends itself to an expansion or some form of dlc imo

anyway, please let us know how this ending was achieved

from what i hear, larian doesn't really like dlc

addict
OP Offline
addict
Why must this love be colored in treacherous red...

W
W
what do you mean?

veteran
veteran
Nicely done

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Weird enough i read that with red prince's smugly soft voice.

W
W
i read most lizards in a smug almost egotistical voice, because that is just lizards in a nutshell

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
i read most lizards in a smug almost egotistical voice, because that is just lizards in a nutshell

You forgot the Eternals, if fane's voice wasn't so cute he'd be a pile of bonedust long ago.

W
W
thats true, though he was bonedust in my campaign because i never found him (to be honest i didn't really look) so he ended up joining the god king

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard