Print Thread
#623611 29/09/17 03:35 PM
A
Aysling Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I'm trying to figure out what recipes I don't understand vs which are bugged as well as get some general questions answered.

Is there any point to bench saws, workbenches, the wheel thingys? Was armor/weapon crafting gimped in this game since there's no more crafting skill?

Does anyone know the recipe for Static Cloud Arrowhead?
I've been using this guide: https://www.gameskinny.com/frd5g/divinity-original-sin-2-complete-crafting-recipes-guide but the suggested air resistance potion + arrowhead didn't work for me. I've also tried shocking arrowhead + water, shocking arrowhead + water essence, shocking arrow + air resistance (all sizes), arrowhead + jellyroom, arrowhead + air resistance (all sizes). Can't think of any more.

Is there any way to craft larger attribute potions? I've only been able to craft minor ones, but I see vendors sell ones up to +11 (so far).
What are Augmentor herbs used for?

I have two different Large Magic Armor Potions - one that restores 294 and one that restores 592. Is there a way to craft the 592 ones? Do they go any higher? I'm level 16 and all of my characters have more than 592 MA already. Is there a way to craft larger Physical Armor Potions? Mine only goes to 339.

Is there more than one Idol of Rebirth in the game?
Is there a working recipe for Voodoo Doll? I've tried Needle + Wooden Figurine and Needle + Wooden Doll. Neither have worked.

Is there a good place to farm fire, water or life essences? I've got shadow essences for days, but very few of the ones I need. Is there a use for shadow essence other than scrolls?

What is the difference between things like Blank Skillbook and High Quality Blank Skillbook? Do they produce higher level skills? What about essence, high quality essence, and alien essence?

Is there a way to make poisoned food for Fane that uses percentages? Dinner heals 15% per turn, but poisoned Dinner heals a flat amount of 294. That's only slightly less than 15% right now (level 16) but seems like it won't be as good later. Is there a way to craft larger poison bottles? Mine hit for 635-701 which is slightly more than 25% of Fane's health vs giant healing potions which heal for 1670.

E
E
I've put all the current recipes here. www.irodemine.com/divinity 2. If you it doesn't answer any of your questions, let me know

A
Aysling Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
That is REALLY helpful, thanks!

Great tip on the poison potions, don't know why I didn't think of using the claw on giant healing potions ><

That's REALLY disappointing about the attribute potions. They seem like vendor fodder.

No crafting recipe for Static Cloud Arrowhead.

Wish I'd known about the Poison + Weapon recipe sooner. Lot of lost gold on that one =(

Since there aren't descriptions on some of the recipes, I'd like to ask a question about the armor potions?
I didn't notice this before, but they restore different amounts for different characters! The values don't make sense, though. This chart is the crafted large potions.
PA/MA Large Potion Restore
Sebille 984/780 324/294
Loshe 648/1075 324/471
Ifan 1960/1079 304/309
Fane 1445/879 324/309

Bought large potions:
PA/MA Large Potion Restore
Sebille 984/780 652/592
Loshe 648/1075 652/948
Ifan 1960/1079 622/622
Fane 1445/879 952/622

D
stranger
stranger
D
[quote=emmagine]I've put all the current recipes here. www.irodemine.com/divinity 2. If you it doesn't answer any of your questions, let me know [/quote]

The link appears to be broken; it returns an Error 404 for me.

Hey, hey, hey — don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.
A
stranger
stranger
A
That is because this benevolent fellow who has gone through so much work to help people out by creating this amazing database (that I consistently use to figure out the craft system), has made a tiny error when he typed the link in his post.
He added a space at the end before the 2 which should not be there, the link is http://www.irodemine.com/divinity2/ .

Enjoy ^^

Last edited by vometia; 16/11/17 06:49 PM. Reason: formatting
D
stranger
stranger
D
Awesome! Thank you :)

Hey, hey, hey — don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.
F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Originally Posted by Aysling
I didn't notice this before, but they restore different amounts for different characters! The values don't make sense, though.

I don't see a pattern in your list. Maybe it has to do with potions scaling with schools. Physical armor restoration is increased by Geomancer, while magical armor by Hydrosophist.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I actually had a question regarding crafting and I'll use this thread not to spam the main forum wink

On DOS1 you could create amazing weapons with crafting and then apply boosts to add core stats such as Strenght, Finesse, etc...

I went through most of the recipes and can't find similar ones for DOS2, can someone tell me if they exist or if I'm just wasting my time? smile

Oops, just found the answer: Eternal Artefact!

Thanks and sorry wink

Last edited by Aguilar; 21/11/17 02:45 PM. Reason: solution found

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard