Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Not sure if this is the correct forum for a bug but there's a pretty serious bug at the lizard consulate at Arx where there's cursed fire stuck in a wall that you can't bless.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QwOmRL8.jpg[/img]

So you can't stop the revenants spawning.

Last edited by CaptainFantastic; 30/09/17 02:31 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
As long as there is cursed fire, the lizards will respawn...
Fight fire with fire : spread fire everywhere, then bless it. Why spreading it ? Because it will cost you less Source Points to bless one huge fire area than a lot of small patches.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I can't get rid of that patch in the wall no matter what I do. It's literally inside the wall.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I typically wanted to avoid constantly changing my civil specs on characters at all times but this was one of the sections I gave one of my guys thievary for this part. Even without the bug with the fire in the wall making clearing them impossible It's STILL a tedious and just annoying area regardless, and you can pretty much bypass it all with thievery so I did.

Unfortunately in the dream sequence I'm playing a double mage playthrough and magic apparently does no damage to the mirrors all over the arena. Fun.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i've just taken to sneaking past them and using pyramids to bring my party to the portal, it's that bad of a bug

really needs an asap fix as this punches a hole through the quest

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard