Print Thread
#624159 30/09/17 07:23 PM
Z
Zreks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
So, I'm trying to make a bunch of new skills, but I can't figure out how to make it so if a target has a certain status for example knockdown in my case, then the skill does more damage. Is this possible without scripting and if yes how?

Also if it's only possible through scripting can someone make some sort of template for it or just run me through how it would work.

I'm kinda stuck trying to figure this out, so any help is appriciated <3

journeyman
journeyman
The damage part I believe is not possible without scripting unfortunately. You can apply another status that does damage though, like poison, but that's not what you want.

But for the other part, you just need this in the Skill Properties: TARGET:IF(HasStatus:STATUS_TYPE_HERE):something you want to happen here(which would have been deal more damage)

For example..

TARGET:IF(HasStatus:SLEEPING):TargetCreateSurface,1,,Water,100,3

If the target is sleeping, place a water surface of 1m radius underneath them that lasts 3 turns(100% chance).

Last edited by Rasikko; 01/10/17 02:15 PM.
Z
Zreks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Thanks, so the way I ended up doing it is making a custom status that deals damage when it is applied, seems that the damage it deals is based on my level and I can't change that.

I just wish there was a way to apply a status to myself that buffs my damage for only that single skill when I use it on the enemy with the status, but it seems like TARGET:IF(HasStatus:KNOCKED_DOWN):SELF:OnHit:DamageBoost wouldn't work and you can only apply the status to the target which kinda sucks.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard