Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
When I started Act 2 I was playing blind, so I took my time, explored, and had fun. Tarquin wasn't at stonegarden by the time I got there, he was on the Vengeance. As a result, I never got 'All in the Family'. So now here I am, at the end of Act 2, with the Unusual Blade and Unusual Hilt, and Tarquin won't even acknowledge their existence.

I'm doing a two handed playthrough, so I really don't want to progress and miss out on this item.

Hoping a patch is at least in the works to resolve broken quests (like say, add quests when you find pieces of them, or at least a dialogue option to start them with some info?), or if not I'm hoping the game has a console and there's just some command I can use to enable the quest for myself? That'd probably turn off achievements, but I can live with that if I can enjoy my game the way it was supposed to be enjoyed.

R
stranger
stranger
R
The same happened to me too. Tarquin was missing for large parts of act 2 and never appeared at Stonegarden. At some point he returned to the Lady Vengeance and never offered the quest to me.
I am way past this point now without the ability to do anything with the two quest items, but I really hope it will be fixed for my second playthrough, so I can at least do the quest then.
A fix so quests like this can not be missed as easily and won't become unavailable entirely because an NPC is not where he is supposed to be (or in a different location later on) would therefore be very much appreciated!
There should really be no reason why I can't just give both pieces of the sword to Tarquin later on if I have them in my inventory already, even if the first step of the quest bugged.
Thanks!

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Roarzard
Tarquin was missing for large parts of act 2 and never appeared at Stonegarden. At some point he returned to the Lady Vengeance and never offered the quest to me.

Same problem :-(

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard