Print Thread
#624734 01/10/17 09:59 PM
Z
Zippey Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Hello, i just finnished ACT 2, and was wondering what's up with the quests, clearly many MANY are bugged regarding it telling you that there is clearly more to do when there is not.

Anyways, will this affect future ACTS?

Example: The Druid quest is somehow tied to a demon, which apperantly shows up in a future act but my book Journal telling me is i left the island without ever helping the druid.. which i clearly did... same with the Driftwood Homeless guy and his dog etc, esentially most of these quest i have finnished but Journal wont update , does this gets picked up by the game as well? I mean it's an RPG, choices matter, will the game go on as i haven't even finnished any quest or? Otherwise i'll just wait till they patch the whole game instead.

Thanks, Zippey.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Some of the side-quests have bugs where they don't complete or the journal records the wrong outcome. It's somewhat irritating but doesn't really affect the overall outcome of the game. But yeah, hopefully they'll patch them in due course: ISTR they said there's one on the way so hopefully those gnarly little problems will be fixed.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard