Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Ectso Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Like seriously, they just poasted on facebook that they where proud of the fact that there are over 500 mods on the workshop, but then when you go and look, there are maybe 30 actual mods and then fucking 9 million GM campaigns, 90% of those being "The Hungry Journey" and 5% being "TEST 1111 ppppppppppllllllllffffff".

We need some quality control in the mod section and possibly a peer review and secondary repository for GM Campaigns because they're going to choke out the mod section before long and all the horrible shit is going to drown out any campaign that might actually be good.

There's literally an entire page in the mods section of nothing but "The Hungry Journey".

This has got to stop, lol.

Agreed. It needs some moderation, even if it's just an unpaid volunteer that clears it out once a week. Better than nothing.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
yeah there does need to be something done.I reckon putting GM stuff in a different location then mods.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone is posting garbage. Is the ui for publishing unclear? It seemed pretty obvious TO ME that one should only publish locally until you have something worth sharing.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard