Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#625480 03/10/17 03:52 AM
Joined: Oct 2016
R
Rasly Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Joined: Oct 2016
I tryed.. tryed so hard to like this game.. was saying to myself that those little things that look like trolling dosnt mean this game has bad quality and i can just ignore them but.. they are not and this game is just bad quality.. its like cringy+idiots=cash and the only way to play thins game is just whack anyone in your way without thinking.. strategy without balance just as economy where empty botle for cost twice as one with heath potion.. why care? it fixes the stealing right?.. quests that give you same shitty result no mater what you do.. because you got to stay cringy even if there is logic in way.. fuck logic.. that should be the name of dos 2.. because games are not about enjoyment anymore.. just a way to kill time for idiots.

Yes i am mad but not because this game is shit but because i let myself be scamed into believing that those guys are any different from other.

This game is not better then dos because i actualy enjoyed a part of it and it had sort of balance and actual good work.

Joined: Dec 2016
J
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
J
Joined: Dec 2016
So let me get this straight...

You're calling the game bad, claiming to have been scammed, and calling everyone who enjoys it idiots?

Joined: Jul 2017
G
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
G
Joined: Jul 2017
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?

Joined: Oct 2016
R
Rasly Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Joined: Oct 2016
oh ye a game that is 100x times easiler if you dont think what you do is surely made for smart kids. Or those fight where you only win because you grind before that.. how nothjing you do in fight actualy matter in many fights because people will just teleport to you and then its a game of who got better armorand has nothing to do with strategy.. devs even called that teleport escape.. probably tryed to be funny because could not make a real gameplay.

Last edited by Rasly; 03/10/17 06:50 AM.
Joined: Jan 2014
L
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
L
Joined: Jan 2014
I have to reply.

Joined: Jun 2017
D
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
D
Joined: Jun 2017
I disagree, I've had a ton of fun with this game, regardless of it's rather simplistic combat. Guess that makes me an idiot though.

Joined: Sep 2011
I
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
I
Joined: Sep 2011
Surely, this is a joke post...right OP?

[Linked Image]

Joined: Jun 2017
K
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
K
Joined: Jun 2017
Don't feed the troll

Joined: Jul 2014
B
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
B
Joined: Jul 2014
Create your own perfect game if you keep feeling like you get scammed. Simple as that.

Joined: Sep 2017
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Sep 2017
The game isn't bad, it's just obviously not as good as it could be.
That's arguably worse to some people.


The Flaws of Divinity: Original Sin II: A list of observations of the game's shortcomings for the community.
Found HERE.
Joined: Dec 2010
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Dec 2010
Originally Posted by geala
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?


You don't like cream sauce?? Cringy idiot!

Joined: Sep 2017
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Sep 2017
What a boring troll.

In a sense he's right : initiative system, armor system, lucky charm, 4 ap start... yeah could have been better.

But the rest of the troll is meh really.

Joined: Jan 2011
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Jan 2011
When you think things are bad, it could be even worse...


[Linked Image]

Joined: Jun 2017
S
stranger
Offline
stranger
S
Joined: Jun 2017
i'm nearly reaching 180 hours in this game, if the game was as bad as you say then you are doing something really wrong, sure some times i get in a fight were i'm really powerful with a spell or 2 i decimate my enemies (it's simply because the mobs doesn't scale with your level so it makes it very easy to deal with). But most of the time i feel like i'm on the losing end by getting my arse handed to me by the mobs by getting stunned, possessed, charmed, knocked down and what not... then you your characters and companions getting hit without having a chance to move/hack/cast or sweep your arse from the ground.

In my opinion the NPCs should be scaled in function of your lvl through out the game even if you get the quest with a much lower lvl.

Joined: Sep 2017
Location: united states
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Sep 2017
Location: united states
Sigh... Another day, another unwelcome troll post.


"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."
Joined: Jul 2017
G
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
G
Joined: Jul 2017
Originally Posted by SoyMilk
Originally Posted by geala
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?


You don't like cream sauce?? Cringy idiot!


You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy

Joined: Jan 2014
L
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
L
Joined: Jan 2014
Originally Posted by geala
Originally Posted by SoyMilk
Originally Posted by geala
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?


You don't like cream sauce?? Cringy idiot!


You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy


You aren't even... sentient.

Joined: Dec 2010
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Dec 2010
Originally Posted by geala
Originally Posted by SoyMilk
Originally Posted by geala
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?


You don't like cream sauce?? Cringy idiot!


You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy


I just puked in my cream sauce.

Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Please don't do that, it'll curdle.


J'aime le fromage.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5