Print Thread
#625890 04/10/17 02:07 AM
I
I3link Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Okay so what's happened is I used Fane to time warp Beast while he was enraged, not sure if that has anything to do with it, but what's happened is after he's taken his first turn and meant to go onto his free second turn, it doesn't show any AP. So it's stuck in a way that without AP I can't do any skills or move the character, and I can't even end the turn.... Annoying bug, and it's seems to happen every time, even if I reload the save..... frown

He also has encouraged, clear-minded, hasted, and medium strength potion active.

I3link #625891 04/10/17 02:11 AM
I
I3link Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Also I just tried leaving 1 AP after the first attack this time, what's happened is in the 2nd turn he still has 1 AP. Unless I'm mistaken he should be refreshing his AP after the first turn, if anything he should get an extra 1 from being hasted.

I3link #625896 04/10/17 02:19 AM
I
I3link Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Ok I think what might have caused the bug is because I delayed his turn... please fix this bug.

I3link #625899 04/10/17 02:25 AM
I
I3link Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Ok lastly I've worked something else out, so it says after the delayed turn that you get the extra even though it doesn't refresh your AP, in which case it can get stuck if you used all your AP. BUT, if you leave some AP left so that it doesn't get stuck and make it to the turn after the extra turn (so the third turn) when all the rest of the characters turns roll back round, then that's when the extra turn activates properly. So it's still bugged, and I think the extra turn should be activating the 1st time round even if the turn is delayed, and it needs to be fixed so that it doesn't have the possibility of getting stuck. Thanks.

I3link #626090 04/10/17 01:58 PM
I
stranger
stranger
I
Used time warp on Malady during the boat battle and it immediately skipped her extra turn because the boat activated it's buff. Pretty frustrating.

I3link #626239 04/10/17 06:20 PM
stranger
stranger
I have the same issue.

When I use Fane's special power on a character, I receive the message "additional turn" but then, when I want to start it, I notice there is no AP. I can't move, I can't use "space" to end his turn...
I must just restart a previous savegame.

Twice it has happened, twice I was mad.

I don't know if it's related but the order was something like this:

Fane: special power (I don't know the english name since I play in french) on my MC red prince
Red Prince: delay
Beast hasted Red Prince
stuff
Red prince use 4 AP
Red prince message: extra turn
Red prince: no AP, can't move, can't act, must rollback to a previous fight!!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard