Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rheia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
There are so many great tracks in the game! The game is an absolute pleasure to play, and, for me at least, music is a bit part of it... I've not finished a play-through yet, but so far , the blackpits theme (A tear in the veil on the soundtrack, I believe?) is my absolute favorite :)

Also, the tribute to Kirill in the Ryker's mansion is very touching. Stayed a while and listened to the pianist play :)

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the great experience :).

however i remember first game tracks but none from second. Not saying it's bad, just as it is.
Except main theme. It's realy good

Last edited by Sergey Butsenov; 04/10/17 09:33 AM.
stranger
stranger
It's just a shame I can't find the roaming music that plays outside of Fort Joy where the Paladin fights the Magisters. It's this really sombre church choir mixed with the typical background music and it's great.

old hand
old hand
The music is fantastic, and that comes from one who is rather unmusical.

To be honest, when I bought the game last year and was disappointed from my first experience in the EA, it was the music of the first act which kept the game in my mind. It had great part in my decisison to try the EA again a second time, what was when the game got me finally. hahaha

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've really been enjoying the music. I mentioned previously, I was really worried about who could possibly step into Kirill's shoes but Borislav has done a really good job. I think it's worked because he wasn't trying to be Kirill but has still managed to capture that evocative atmosphere that the Divinity series has always enjoyed. The tribute to Kirill's music was also quite touching.

J'aime le fromage.
old hand
old hand
Yes it stands out, could be best I've played, but right up their no doubt. V.A. is amazing to. Audio in this game is as good as it gets, hats off to the talent and the technician(s) behind it all.

apprentice
apprentice
Yep, the music is simply amazing. Well done guys. smile

Sauce Hunter
Originally Posted by vometia
I've really been enjoying the music. I mentioned previously, I was really worried about who could possibly step into Kirill's shoes but Borislav has done a really good job. I think it's worked because he wasn't trying to be Kirill but has still managed to capture that evocative atmosphere that the Divinity series has always enjoyed. The tribute to Kirill's music was also quite touching.

Same here. I really appreciate how much of the music feels like it "belongs," while still being very different from Kirill's work. When Final Fantasy ditched Uematsu, the quality of the music nosedived, so I was prepared for that to happen here, too. I'm really glad it didn't.

I especially like the tracks with whistling. Reminds me of Wild Arms in all the best ways.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard