Not enjoying the corpse eater ability the skills gained are confusing due to the fact that you have to have memory and the actual pre-reqs for it. Also it seems it doesn't fire off correctly.. it acts like luck sometimes you get skills sometimes not.... I'm sorry but that is just annoying. I have tested this, you have to constantly save and re-save to get anything good with corpse eater due to the fact its random and lil broken. Fane's mask will allow other races to eat corpses as elf and gain skills. The skills you get are random and it doesn't fire off correctly. Again save and resave until you get what you want. Though that can be frustrating kind of kills the whole game experience. Their are a lot players like myself that are annoyed with your loot system, you spend more time counting chests with your finger on the quick save/quick load button not fun.... Lets get right down to it the code in the background for corpse eater works like luck, and in my opinion Luck is a mess it is affected by gear changing, even though the gear doesn't affect the actual stat what I mean is : if you have a save with luck firing off right at the next chest your about to loot... change gear and watch that go away. Again I have tested this. The whole feel is kinda Glitchy ...and a Little lazy on the programming side if you ask me.