Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello,

My level 1 polymorph skills, Chameleon, disappeared from my skill-book. I did not notice because I could still use the skill (I only know this from loading old saves). But, at some point in the game I stopped being able to use the skill as it says "not memorized". But it is missing from my skill-book now so I have no way to select it again.

Also when I try to reread the skill book it says "already learned".

So there is no way for me to use this skill again as it is not in my skill book and I can not relearn it, it is about the most vital one for my build as well....

A quick google search will show other people suffering from the same bug.

To answer quick questions I have 2 points in polymorph and learned this skill at level 2. I noticed this problem at level 8 when I lost the ability to use it.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Did you install a mod that changed the skill?

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
No, no mods.

stranger
stranger
Same here...
Rupture Tendons disappeared from my skillbook and also from my bar, I had it twice since an item I have gives me this skill, maybe it's what caused this bug, at this time I still didn't try to learn it again, I can use it thanks to my item, but I really hope I'll be able to learn it again without the need to keep the Fancy Dagger that give the skill, since it's a skill I use in every fight...

Thanks for the great game anyway.

Edit : No mods installed also because I wanted to prevent any more bugs and I want achievements.

Last edited by Defender; 07/10/17 04:59 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard