Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
In one of the vaults, I mean. There's that skeleton cat always chiming in when I try to interact with that girl. I broke the shakles, teleported her up even, but nothing gives. She stays asleep and the cat can't be persuaded after the firs attempt failed. I even used bless on the child, but nothing changes.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Just kill the cat, destroy chains and you're done. Cat is the problem.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
I killed the cat.

Teleported the kid upstairs. She would not wake. Went and killed the other demons in the other caves and the kid transported herself back. Still asleep.

It aint the cat.

I tried killing the kid but that didn't work either.

In fact (as a last effort) I killed everyone (or sucked their sole if already dead) on Bloodmoon Island but still she is not interested.

Perhaps I should give her a toy but I don't know how.

I'll try again with petpal. A lot of tasks fail in odd ways if you don't have it. In fact a lot *start* in odd ways if you don't have it.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Dud, i finished this game and i know what i am talking about laugh

You dont need any petpal because the cat is the demon, you kill the cat, you destroy chains, you speak to the kid and do something like "hold your hand on his hands" i guess its second option and voila, he's "freed" but he will be always asleep, you just takim him on Lady Vengance.

Last edited by Sebille; 07/10/17 12:43 AM.
I think this quest just isn't finished. I'm pretty sure this website grabs all the quest journal entries:
https://guides4gamers.com/divinity-original-sin-2/quest/the-silent-one/

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
You probably have the no chains bug. Me and my friends were stuck here too, reading people saying to destroy the chains. There were NO chains or pillars in the room for us. No idea what stops them from spawning frown

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard