#627404 06/10/17 08:53 PM
A
AngryBB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hello.
Encountered a bug With "all in the family" quest. Me and my friend were just walking around the locations and finding things then talked to Tarquin. He sent us for the second part of the sword which was in my inventory without batting an eye and keeps refusing to see the bloody second part of the sword. Tried save editing. Did not work. Read all the topics and reddit discussions. Is there an official "Workaround" to that? Console command? "Patcher" that takes your save in and edits the quest status? Is there a way to Restart a particular quest?
Thank you in advance.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Hi.

even the way the quest is bugged in my game differs, I picked up this thread to describe it, because as far as I could see it's the latest in this forum referring to this topic.

When leaving Reaper's Coast Tarquin was not on board as he was supposed to be. Before it seems that the quest went fine. I brought him both pieces of Anathema at the gate of Stonegarden and the in the journal the quest was closed properly.

But he never left Stone garden. When talkig to him he only claims he needs this and that, collecting ingredients etc. and he never showed up on the ship. After proceedeing to and arriving at Nameless Isle he still was absent. I just continued to and who's missing - Tarquin. frown

Now I'm at Arx and will continue til final of the game. Not sure if he'll be there to pray with Maladie and Almira so that using source skills will be free of cost (source points). If not, the final battle will be quite a challenge.

I thing the weapon itself is not decisive. The first walkthrough I finished without it

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard