Print Thread
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
One of the ending slides shows a map north of Arx with new locations:
[Linked Image]

Could this be a hint of an upcoming DLC? To be honest, the ending felt unfinished, with lots of dangling unresloved issues, less so if you choose to purge the Source, but still.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I would rather they fix Arx before adding anything new TBH. Or at least maybe in the Enhanced Edition they can also do somewhat of a remix so that not only is Arx better, it's not chapter 4 anymore.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by Sanctuary
I would rather they fix Arx before adding anything new TBH. Or at least maybe in the Enhanced Edition they can also do somewhat of a remix so that not only is Arx better, it's not chapter 4 anymore.

Well, I can't argue with that - last chapter felt less polished and endings, for the most part, felt rushed, with big unresolved loose ends. Like, what's up with Malady's request? Or Black Ring presence? Or God King undefeated?

W
W
i think malady request is suppose to set up a expansion

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by withpuppys

I think this too. A big Expansion, to prepare for the third game and connect the story stronger to the previous games.

But yeah, they could add a few more quests in Arx and maybe they will, since the game is a success now and they're known to polish their games?

Last edited by Zelon; 15/10/17 05:06 PM.
W
W
Originally Posted by Zelon
Originally Posted by withpuppys

I think this too. A big Expansion, to prepare for the third game and connect the story stronger to the previous games.

But yeah, they could add a few more quests in Arx and maybe they will, since the game is a success now and they're known to polish their games?

indeed, i hope if there is a big expansion if we could use our old companions instead of new ones, i grew quite attached to them

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard