Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eugen Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hey, I'm struggling with achievement "Technical Eggstacy" - Destroy every Voidwoken egg in Reaper's Cove.
Seem's that I've managed to do that, but got no achievement.

Is it bugged or somebody managed to get it?

Eugen Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
bump

journeyman
journeyman
Having the same problem.

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
N
journeyman
journeyman
N
I got that one on my first playtrough, without going after it or anything. I think you do it by just doing the "Peeper" quest and the Mordus cave quest (I don't recall the quest's names, but you should know which 2 I'm referring to).

It could be bugged anyway and I was just lucky, still, maybe it helps to know that someone got it. I am, however, having problems with some other achievements, so I'm pretty certain they're not all functional atm.

Eugen Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by NeoAnubis
I got that one on my first playtrough, without going after it or anything. I think you do it by just doing the "Peeper" quest and the Mordus cave quest (I don't recall the quest's names, but you should know which 2 I'm referring to).

It could be bugged anyway and I was just lucky, still, maybe it helps to know that someone got it. I am, however, having problems with some other achievements, so I'm pretty certain they're not all functional atm.

Makes sense, as I recall these are areas where void eggs can be found. Still I'm missing this achievement, nevertheless I cleared everything.
What are those achievements, which are not doable for you right now?

journeyman
journeyman
The Eggs near Peeper should have nothing to do with it.

This: https://i.imgur.com/N8NGxnv.png clearly states that it is about "Reaper's Cove" which is the Cave Mordus is in.

Source of this pic (warning, full of spoilers): https://imgur.com/sT8kc53

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
N
journeyman
journeyman
N
For some reason I was assuming Reaper's Cove was the whole area, you're probably right there.

Although, this list you posted is full of achievements that do not exist, I'm only mising 5 and I know for a fact that Sebille and Beast have 2 achievements each so there's only 1 remaining achievement slot, which can be one of several in there (Deicide, Lawyer up and Isle of Last Resort are the ones I can think of right now, I think only Isle of Last Resort exists among those).

As for your other question, these are the achievements I'm currently not able to get: Sebille and Beast's quest achievements (both for both characters) and Isle of Last Resort.

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=629043#Post629043

I posted it in "Technical Problems" subforum, no response yet.

Edit: Got Isle of last resort, the other achievements I mentioned do not exist (on Steam at least).

Last edited by NeoAnubis; 10/10/17 10:42 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by NeoAnubis
For some reason I was assuming Reaper's Cove was the whole area, you're probably right there.

Although, this list you posted is full of achievements that do not exist, I'm only mising 5 and I know for a fact that Sebille and Beast have 2 achievements each so there's only 1 remaining achievement slot, which can be one of several in there (Deicide, Lawyer up and Isle of Last Resort are the ones I can think of right now, I think only Isle of Last Resort exists among those).

As for your other question, these are the achievements I'm currently not able to get: Sebille and Beast's quest achievements (both for both characters) and Isle of Last Resort.

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=629043#Post629043

I posted it in "Technical Problems" subforum, no response yet.

Edit: Got Isle of last resort, the other achievements I mentioned do not exist (on Steam at least).

Weird, I have Lawyer Up. Got it a week ago. Pretty sure Deicide doesn't exist, been through Arena of the One multiple times and never got it.

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
I checked again because I got confused by what you said and aparently I have lawyer up and was being an idiot (funny thing is I checked them all 1 by 1 at the time to see what I was missing, maybe I'm blind).

Still, I mannaged to get everything but the Sebille and Beast's achievements, which 0% of Steam users have so I'm waiting on a fix.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard