Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#629017 09/10/17 11:33 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Looking for a mod that removes all random generated loot and gives extra stat points (as much as Lone Wolf does,but without the extra ap and no more than 2 companions bullsh...)

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
You can't just remove randomly generated loot...

old hand
old hand
I honestly don't even understand the request...

Are you asking for all random generated loot that has stat points on them removed?
Are you asking for all random generated loot to be removed and be replaced with something that gives an extra stat point?

Are you asking for all random generated loot to be removed and apply a lone wolf buff without extra AP and unlock more companion slots?

Are you asking for all random generated loot to be removed and give extra points to buff an already existing lone wolf trait with extra stat points?

Are you asking to replace all random generated loot with static loot that only gives raw stats like intellect or strength rather than +1Aerothurge ?

Are you asking for random generated loot's stats to apply all stats to those with lone wolf, so a +1 Aerothurge becomes +2?

... Or am I missing the mark completely?

I guess he's looking for a mod that removes RNG from loot sources and what could be an additional mod that gives doubled stat points.

@fireundubh

I'm slightly baffled... why wouldn't it?
Afaik one can define loot tables and also add specific items to NPCs/objects. Wouldn't it be possible to create a table with nothing or just unimportant stuff like gold and some mats in it and add the important stuff like handcrafted uniques if necessary with scripts?
Heck of a work ofc.

Think for yourself! Or others will do it...
F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Originally Posted by Seelenernter
I'm slightly baffled... why wouldn't it?
Afaik one can define loot tables and also add specific items to NPCs/objects. Wouldn't it be possible to create a table with nothing or just unimportant stuff like gold and some mats in it and add the important stuff like handcrafted uniques if necessary with scripts?
Heck of a work ofc.

If you remove randomly generated loot, there will be no items in the game. All treasure tables are, by their nature, randomly generated loot tables. Containers, NPCs, traders, corpses, quest rewards, and so on and on all rely on those tables. If you clear those tables, you'll have to hand place loot in every single container entity in the game. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ah ok, that's what you meant. That's why I said it's a lot of work substituting the removed content. But it would be technically possible.
For example my take on that would be to reduce the tables to mostly mats and increase the number of crafting recipes a lot. (still a lot of work ofc ;))
And where to give a mechant inventory or whatever a fine tuning would be a matter of taste.

Think for yourself! Or others will do it...
T
stranger
stranger
T
[quote=Seelenernter]Ain't nobody got time for that.[/quote] 😂

Twitch Partner - Jedi - Rocket Surgeon - Sponsored by Soylent

Moderated by  Larian_Koala, Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard