It seems I am missing something, but I don't know what it is... When leaving for the nameless isle I get the message
We left Reaper's Coast with investigating the Ancestor Tree on Bloodmoon Island any further.
But I already know about Adramahlikh, so why do I not get the message
We have departed from Reaper's Coast. Perhaps we will be presented with an opportunity to deal with this arch-demon, Adramahlikh, at a later stage in our journey.
? For example, in the quest log I got
We woke the Ancestor Tree's spirit, Eleanessa, from her nightmare. She told us the name of the arch-demon that had possessed her: Adramahlikh. According to her, the arch-demon took the form of a doctor, and left the island. This must be Daeva - the one who tried to save her, and subsequently vanished. Eleanessa has asked us to find and kill Adramahlikh, if we even happen to cross its path.
and
We told Jahan the name of the arch-demon - Adramahlikh. We also told him that we believe that it currently possesses a certain Doctor Daeva. Jahan believes that the arch-demon can be found in Arx.
Am I missing something, or is it a bug? I don't want to move on to the next act now.....